Walsall Gala Baths
Swimming pool timetables
- Walsall Brine Pool programme (pdf)
- Walsall Brine Pool programme (jpeg)
- Walsall Brine pool Easter pool programme (pdf)
Please note that the brine pool is closed from Tue 29th – Fri 1st April due to refurbishment work.
From 25th January 2016 untill 30th May 2016 we are undergoing construction work to develop the Walsall Gala Baths facilities. As such we will be opening only the Brine pool, fitness suite, spin and dance studios via temporary entrances and a relocated reception. Please note only the Brine changing rooms will be available during this time, and there id no access to either of the unisex disabled changing rooms.
Gala Baths has the only brine pool in the region - its warm, salty waters are wonderfully relaxing and therapeutic. Brine pool dimensions are 22.86m x 11.08m.
Disabled changing facilities are available for both pools.
Walsall Gala Baths offer a wide range of activities and facilities including:
- Mint Condition
- Mint Condition Programme from 1 September 2015
- Atlantis swimming lessons
- Adult swimming lessons
Our new Go! Fitness programme includes a range of fitness classes and a brand new spinning studio
- Excellent range of classes to suit all abilities
- Brand new spinning studio
- Special introductory offer of £3 per class
- Memberships available – you can add swimming and gym at a greatly reduced rate
- All-inclusive memberships available – unlimited access to classes for a single monthly fee.
- Dance Studio Programme from January 2016
- Dance Studio class descriptions from 5 January 2016
Our provision for disability at centre:
- Disabled access
- Disabled changing facilities
- Disabled toilets
- Disabled hoist
- Induction loop
Please see pool programme for swimming session times
- Monday: 7am – 8.30pm
- Tuesday - Thursday: 7.30am - 8.30pm
- Friday: 7am - 8.30pm
- Saturday: 7.30am - 4.30pm
- Sunday: 7.30am – 4.30pm
Please note: Administration services end up to one hour before stated closing times
Reduced Price Concessions Scheme - Move-It 2016.
Telephone 01922 653150
Fax 01922 653153
This page was last updated on 11 April 2016