Parking Fines (Penalty Charge Notices)
How to pay your parking fines/Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
Please allow one working day for your Penalty Charge Notice to be on our systems. Please have your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) number, vehicle registration and credit/debit card to hand.
You can pay your PCN in the following ways:
- By phone 0845 111 2892 or 01922 868805 (24 hours).
- By post Please make your cheque or postal order payable to Walsall Council, write your PCN number on the back and send it to: Walsall Council, The Banking Hall, Civic Centre, PO Box 23, Walsall, WS1 1TP. Please do not send post-dated cheques or cash.
- In person at The Banking Hall, Civic Centre, Darwall Street, Walsall, WS1 1TP. Opening hours are Monday to Thursday 8:45am – 5:15pm and Friday 8:45am – 4:45pm.
How to challenge a PCN or view evidence
- Challenge/view evidence online (gives you instant answers and advice).
Please have your penalty number, contravention code and vehicle registration ready.
- Challenge by post. You can write to us at Parking Services, Walsall Council, Civic Centre, P O Box 5373, Walsall, WS1 9HN. Please include your name, address, penalty number beginning with ‘XD’ and vehicle registration.
Online challenges have shorter response times than postal challenges.
For general information about PCNs
for general information, visit www.patrol-uk.info
Please note we do not accept telephone challenges/appeals.
P O Box 5373
Telephone 01922 652525
Fax 01922 652675
Our opening hours are 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 4.45pm on Friday.
This page was last updated on 04 November 2016