Emergency planning in Walsall
Walsall Council's Emergency Planning Unit is responsible for overseeing the emergency preparedness of the council. In this section you will find information about how the council prepares for emergencies, our emergency plan document and business continuity during an emergency.
Dealing with emergencies booklet
The emergency planning team have designed a “dealing with emergencies” booklet. It has been designed for residents, employees and businesses. The hard copies will be available in libraries, schools etc, you can download an electronic version below.
Links to national websites
- West Midlands Prepared, the local resilience forum website for the West Midlands conurbation where the Community risk register for the West Midlands (PDF 68KB) is currently publicly available.
- Preparing for emergencies website is UK government website which provides emergency information to the public.
Local government partnership in emergency planning
Walsall Council works together with these local authorities in the provision of Emergency Planning across the region:
- Birmingham City Council
- Wolverhampton City Council
- Sandwell MBC
- Dudley MBC
- Solihull MBC
- Coventry City Council
- Staffordshire County Council
- Telford & Wrekin Borough Council
Volunteers for an emergency response
Clare Hinkley - resilience officer
Telephone 01922 654035
This page was last updated on 26 April 2013