Walsall Gala Baths
Swimming pool timetable
Walsall Gala Baths
Competition style pool – 33.83 m x 13.72 m.
This includes 7.5m, 5m, 3m and 1m spring boards (specific sessions, see timetable).
The Gala Baths has the only brine pool in the region - its warm, salty waters are wonderfully relaxing and therapeutic. Brine pool dimentions are 22.86m x 11.08m.
Disabled changing facilities are available for both pools.
Walsall Gala Baths offer a wide range of activities and facilities including:
New dance studio at Walsall Gala Bath
- Classes include Aerobics, Step, Body conditioning and Fitball
- Special introductory offer of £3 per class
- Memberships available – you can add swimming and gym at a greatly reduced rate
- Available for private hire
- Wide range of classes available for all ages and abilities
- All-inclusive memberships available – unlimited access to classes for a single monthly fee.
- View the current class programme
As part of the BBC and the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) Big Splash, swimming offers is an online marketing campaign to encourage more people to swim more often, the swimmingoffers.org website has been launched to enable you to locate your nearest pool and provide you with a chioce of discounted swimming offers.
Go for a swim and enjoy the great savings whether you want to get fit, loose weight or just want to have fun with family and friends.
Sport 4 All Holiday Camps
- Fun packed sports based holiday camps for children aged 8-14 years old at Oak Park Leisure Centre and Bloxwich Leisure Centres.
Our provision for disability at centre:
- Disabled access
- Disabled changing facilities
- Disabled toilets
- Disabled hoist
- Induction loop
Please see pool programme for swimming session times
- Monday: 7am – 9pm
- Tuesday - Thursday: 7.30am - 9pm
- Friday: 7am - 10pm
- Saturday: 7.30 - 5pm
- Sunday: 7.30 – 5pm
Please note: Administration services end up to one hour before stated closing times
Changes to the Brine pool programme: Wednesday 7.30 - 8.30pm is now Hydrotherapy
Telephone 01922 653150
Fax 01922 653153
This page was last updated on 20 August 2014