How much does it cost
All planning applicattions submitted on or after 22nd November 2012 will incur the new planning fees set out in the 'Planning Fees 2012' below.
- Planning Fees 2012
- Fee calculator provided by the Planning Portal
- Volume Calculator
- Miscellaneous planning charges (PDF 56KB) providing information on miscellaneous charges for Planning and Building Control.
Regeneration - Planning and Building Control
2nd Floor, Civic Centre
Telephone 01922 652677
Textphone and TextBox 0845 111 2910
At the First Stop Shop www.walsall.gov.uk/first_stop_shop.htm
Office opening times
- Monday: 8.45am – 5.15pm
- Tuesday: 8.45am – 5.15pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am – 5.15pm
- Thursday: 8.45am – 5.15pm
- Friday: 8.45am - 4.45pm
Please view our complaints and compliments webpage where you can complete an online contact form or alternatively you can print and complete our comments, compliments and complaints form.
- View our complaints/compliments webpage
This page was last updated on 18 February 2013