How much does it cost
- Planning Fees 2012 (current regulations in force)
- Planning Fees 2013 Amendment to 2012 fees
- Planning Fees 2014 Amendment No1 to 2012 fees
- Planning Fees 2014 Amendment No2 to 2012 fees
- Planning Portal Guide to Fees
- Regeneration Charging Schedule
- Fee calculator provided by the Planning Portal
- Volume Calculator
2nd Floor, Civic Centre
Telephone Switchboard 01922 650000
Telephone 01922 652677
Textphone and TextBox 0845 111 2910
At the First Stop Shop www.walsall.gov.uk/first_stop_shop.htm
Office opening times
- Monday to Friday: 8.45am – 1.00pm
If you are unable to visit the office during the above hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.
In addition to the duty service, you can also continue to obtain pre-application advice via our normal service which is set out on the Council’s website. Direct links are provided below.
- For businesses – www.walsall.gov.uk/pre-application_advice_businesses
- For householder - www.walsall.gov.uk/pre-application_advice
Please view our complaints and compliments webpage where you can complete an online contact form or alternatively you can print and complete our comments, compliments and complaints form.
- View our complaints/compliments webpage
This page was last updated on 23 May 2016