Reduce your energy bills
There are a few simple ways that you can help reduce your energy use.
- replace lighting with energy efficient light bulbs
- improve behaviour in energy usage eg, turn of lights, machinery
- replace office equipment or machinery with more energy efficient one’s eg; computers
- carry out an energy audit
- turn the heating down by 1 degree or replace heating
- contact your energy provider for advice and energy deals
If you want to do more, a good place to start looking is the Carbon Trust.
Carbon Trust - can help your business cut carbon emissions and capture the commercial potential of low carbon technologies. They can also help with interest free loans to replace or upgrade your premises or equipment. Contact the Carbon Trust via their helpline on 0800 085 2005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated on 15 February 2017