You can obtain information regarding shop premises and/or land but it is not possible to submit your offer on line you must use the appropriate form and where the tender process is being followed request the official offer form and envelope.
Where a property is listed as under offer and you wish to express an interest please contact Asset Management, should the current offer not proceed we will contact you.
- Land adjacent 7 Victor Street, Caldmore (PDF 171KB)
- Frederick Street Car Park, Walsall (PDF 815KB)
- Allens Centre, Hilton Road, Willenhall
- Details (PDF 732KB)
- Desktop SI
- R01 Desk Study - Final Text (PDF 205KB)
- Drawings Appendix (PDF 792KB)
- Appendix A - Site Photographs (2.4MB)
- Appendix C - Walsall Council Memorandum (PDF 184KB)
- Appendix D - Coal Authority Report (PDF 233KB)
- Stage 2 SI
- R02 GI Report - Final Text (PDF 242KB)
- Drawings (PDF 926KB)
- Appendix A - Exploratory Hole Records (PDF 2MB)
- Appendix B - Chemical Analysis Results (PDF 337KB)
- Appendix C - Geotechnical Analysis Results (PDF 434KB)
- Appendix D - Gas and Groundwater Monitoring Results (PDF 104KB)
- Appendix E - Human Health Assessment Criteria (PDF 207KB)
- 1 Roberts Close, Moxley (PDF 455KB)
- 17 Leamore Lane, Walsall (PDF 704KB) UNDER OFFER
- 80 Reservoir Street, Walsall (PDF 400KB)
It is very rare that the council has any industrial units to rent as all of the major industrial sites that were managed by the council have been sold off. Occasionally there is one available please contact us for more information.
Regeneration & Development
Economy and Environment
Zone 2M, 2nd Floor
No, we are able to confirm if a piece of land or a building is owned by the Council but we do not have details of private ownership. If a site is registered you can find out the owner from Land Registry records https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/land-registry alternatively, telephone 02476860860.
The Council does not have information about the boundaries of private land. You should check your property deeds and obtain advice from a surveyor, solicitor or other legal adviser.
The Council no longer own any housing stock; in 2003 any residential properties that were still owned by the Council were transferred to Housing Associations. If you are a private owner you should check your property deeds or obtain advice from a surveyor, solicitor or other legal adviser. If you are tenant then you should contact your landlord.
The Council no longer own any housing stock; in 2003 any houses that were still owned by the Council were transferred to Housing Associations. There are a number of Housing Association that currently provide housing in Walsall please see our website on Finding a home http://cms.walsall.gov.uk/index/housing/finding_a_home.htm
Occasionally the Council has a site for rent or sale, if so, they are usually offered through the informal tender process or offers, all availability is published on this website.
Not at this time but we are looking into providing this service in the near future.No FAQ's currently exist for this topic.