This online payment facility allows you to make payments directly and securely to the council 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
What products and services can I currently pay for?
- Council tax
- Non domestic rates (business rates)
- Housing benefit overpayment
- Mortgages (held with the council)
- Accounts receivable invoices
- Parking fines - view evidence, make appeal, make payment
- Walsall Housing Group Rent - payments are made directly on the WHG website
- Book a collection of bulky household items
- Order a new green/brown/grey wheelie bin
- Order a Local Authority Search
- Purchase an entry in the Books of Remembrance
We intend to provide online facilities for all types of payment to the council. More products and services will be added over the coming weeks.
What credit/debit cards can I use?
We accept the following credit and debit cards issued by UK banks:
- Visa Debit (Delta)*
* Visa Debit Cards carry the "Delta" logo on the back of the card. They can also be identified by the word "Debit" printed on the front of the card.
For more information
If you have any queries the following links may help:
- Frequently asked questions
- Who to contact if you have a query
- Alternative ways of making payments 24/7
Is this service safe? Walsall Council is committed to protecting your privacy online. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure the confidentiality of your credit or debit card details. This encrypts all your personal information. Encryption means taking original data (e.g. your payment card number and home address) and converting into coded data so that it is unrecognisable as it travels across the Internet. Our Secure Server Certificate can be verified by clicking on the Entrust Secure Site logo below.
We will use your personal information only for the purposes of the payment transaction. Under no circumstances do we supply your details to marketing organisations.
This page was last updated on 11 November 2016