- Do I need planning permission?
- Pre-application advice
- Make an application
- Whats the difference between Planning Permission and Building Regulations?
- Guidance and policies
- Adverts and Signs
- Change of use
- Change residential to a shop
- Fuel tanks
- Flues, Chimneys or Soil and Vent pipes
- Trees and Hedges
- Warehouses and Industrial Buildings
- Working from home
Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
If you are having construction or refurbishment work done, you may need to notify the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) and you may have other duties as well.
- Visit the HSE website www.hse.gov.uk/construction/cdm/buildingcontrol.htm
Employment, Training and Local Suppliers
Walsall Council’s Corporate Plan sets out the key priority as ‘Supporting Business to Thrive and Supporting Local People into Work’. Our Strategic Regeneration team achieve this through encouraging employment and training for local residents and by promoting our local supply chain through all public and private investment in Walsall and the wider area. The team can help to identify suitable local candidates for your project or development, offer free training as well as recommending local consultants, suppliers or contractors to an agreed specification in order to promote local jobs, reduce carbon emissions and congestion, and support corporate social responsibility. The attached flyer sets out the additional support that is available to you. For more information please contact the Walsall Works Team on 01922 654353. Email us at email@example.com or visit our website www.walsall.com
- Support for Businesses Flyer
- Construction Training Flyer
- Employment, Training and Support Plan Form (PDF 389KB)
2nd Floor, Civic Centre
Telephone 01922 652677
Textphone and TextBox 0845 111 2910
At the First Stop Shop www.walsall.gov.uk/first_stop_shop.htm
Office opening times
- Monday to Friday: 8.45am – 1.00pm
If you are unable to visit the office during the above hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.
This page was last updated on 30 November 2016