Budget: Have your say
We're constantly having to make tough decisions about how we spend our budget - your money - and through our annual programme of budget consultation we ask you what you think about our draft proposals for the next financial year.
Walsall in numbers
- 1002 is the year when Walsall is first mentioned as a settlement
- 269,300 is the number of people who live in Walsall according to the 2011 census
- 600 is the number of services that local government offers
- 60 is the number of elected members we have
- 250 is the number of miles of roads we grit every time we go out
- 80 is the number of schools we provide school meals for
Click on each image to find out more about the 2013/14 budget...
This page was last updated on 25 February 2013