Bloxwich Community Partnership
Bloxwich Community Partnership seeks to improve the lives of people within the local community by providing high-quality services to meet individual and collective needs.
Our vision is - Connecting people together to improve and enrich lives.
We deliver our services from three sites in the Bloxwich area:
- Electric Palace - A centre for young people
- Blakenall Community Centre - A generic community centre
- Stan Ball Centre - A flagship centre for over 50's and a hub for adult learning
The Electric Palace
A dedicated centre for young people, offering a range of activities, training, support and advice
Telephone 01922 710076
Blakenall Community Centre
A general community centre offering provision for all ages including meeting and activity room hire
- Lifestyle gym - pay as you go (induction required)
- Sports hall available for private hire
- Evening youth club provision - social and leisure opportunities and accredited training
- Services for older people (see Stan Ball Centre)
- Community lounge available for meetings and private hire
Telephone 01922 721069
Stan Ball Centre
A purpose-built centre for adults over the age of 50. offering activity, care and support to all adults.. Please contact us for more information.
- Diverse range of activities
- Canal side location
- UK Online Centre
- Day care and respite care for the elderly
- Luncheon clubs
- Social dances
- Catering facility
We are pleased to advise that our "New 2 Me" charity shop based at the Stan Ball Centre is now open to the public every Tuesday from 10am until 2pm. We shall be extending our opening hours as soon as we have additional volunteers - contact Amanda Foster if you are interested.
Photograph of the Stan Ball Centre
Telephone 01922 403351
This page was last updated on 03 November 2016